Thursday, May 31, 2012

After The Fall



Remember when I said I was working on a production as technical director and it was absolutely driving me crazy? Well I finally have stills! 

I'm incredibly proud of what we managed to pull off. With virtually no budget and a terrible performance space, we were able to pull off a legitimate show. 


We built this 12 foot pvc pipe tower...


And then turned it into a silhouette backdrop.
And then put a naked girl behind it.
I mean come on, cool yes?


My beautiful tech team and crew! Yes I do where heels to production work days, I cannot help it. 


Jonny and Jenni during a tech rehearsal. I ended up loving the shadows on the ugly wall. Also we built those platforms out of scrap wood aka $0


Wonderful shot of Jonny our lead.


Shot of the opening scene. If you ever get a chance to read After The Fall please do! It's one of the most challening and compelling scripts I've ever worked with. 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time! Great work and great blog!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete