Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hi. I'm Alive.


Or, I Photobombed Boston.

Hello Hello! I'm so sorry my ridiculously long absence. A lot has happened to me in the past two weeks. Some good, some bad. Friends graduated and became grown-ups, I moved to another city, started another job, moved to a new apartment, and on top of all of this, my mom went into the hospital (totally fine now). It's been an emotional rollercoaster to say the least!

I hope in my absence all of you have been well. To mark my return I present my first foray into instagram (Holla at yo fellow droid lover!). I went to Boston to celebrate one of my best friend's graduation from BU. He showed me around Beantown and I must say, I fell in love. 





















1 comment:

  1. Gah! I love all those cowboy boots and your sunnies are so darling.
    Also I'm super excited to follow you and I hope you return the favor. It would mean so much coming from you (:

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete