Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Rainy Day Necessities



There is always a week somewhere in early May where the weather in Austin goes from enjoyably warm to hellish heat. But something completely unexpected happened this year, it got cold!

But seriously, we're talking in the 70's at night, mostly because of all the rainstorms we've been having. That's another thing, there's never rain in the summer during Texas and when you combine unseasonably cool temperatures with buckets of rain, one can only wonder if this is the end of the world....

But no matter, because all of these rainy days have nicely complemented my post-finals laziness. So, on a dreary Wednesday with nothing to do but sleep, relax, and day dream, here are the things I'm needing:

1. These pajamas



2. This bed



3. This cup of tea



4. This book




5. And of course, plenty of this guy. 



Now really, is that so much to ask for?




1 comment:

  1. Those pajamas are ADORABLE!! Now I want a pair, hehe. :)

    I have never read an Agatha Christie book, which I find appalling, given my obsession with British literature. I might just add that book to my list too.

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete